Located in the center of Vietnam, Hue was the capital city of Vietnam for approximately 150 years during feudal time. Let’s enjoy all the beauty sights in Hue – a World Heritage city when explore the Complex of Monuments including many constructions of Nguyen Dynasty in the past with palaces, mausoleums will be amazing experiences once coming to Hue Old Capital City.
- Tour Code VDT-14
- Length 1 day
- Start From Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue
- Tour Type
Hue city full day tour
Am: At 8:00 – 8:15 am, our guide pick up you at your hotel in city center and take you to the boat pier for making a dragon boat trip to visit Thien Mu pagoda, one of the oldest religious buildings in Hue and Vietnam. Next, visiting Imperial Citadelwhere is the home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty. Especially you will have chance to visit Hue Royal Antiques Museum - A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty. After that, stop to visit at Dong Ba Market – most famous market in Hue to discover daily life and get more experience about local people here. Have lunch at the restaurant.
Afternoon is the time for exploration of Royal Mausoleum of Nguyen’s Kings . You have chance to visit two of six tombs still remain as original architecture.Khai Dinh tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture whileMinh Mang tomb is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions. Stop on the way to see conical hats village and incense stick making village. Back to your hotel. End of the tour around 4:30pm
Price & Bookings
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax||11 - 15 pax|
– Tour price includes:
- Private car/van pick up and transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and boat trip
- Vietnamese lunch at the local restaurant.
- Mineral water (1 botle/day)
– Tour price excludes:
Travel insurance, drinks, personal expenses, tipping is at customer discretion, other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
GROUP TOUR: 42$/pax
– Tour price includes: A/C bus, English speaking guide, entrance fees, boat trip, lunch at a local restaurant and mineral water.
– Tour price excludes: Travel insurance, drinks, personal expenses, tipping is at customer discretion, other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
Share your thoughts with other customers.