Who we are
Tnktravel.com belongs to TNK Travel Co., Ltd, registered in Vietnam under International Tour operator License No: 79-102/2010/TCDL_GP LHQT granted By The Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and Sport (former Vietnam Administration of Tourism) with its head office at 220 De Tham Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. In this document, when we refer to “tnktravel.com”, “we”, “our”, or “us”, that means TNK Travel Co., Ltd. To know about how we have been in business in Vietnam, please read at About us.
Where we collect your information
Information we collect from you is what you provide for us by signing up to receive our emails or creating an account on our website. That information might be your name, gender, phone number, and email address.
We collect your information from posts you probably make to products and services on our website or to our social media sites.
We also collect your information sometimes automatically (e.g. technical information – type of device you are using and the version of the operating system on the device).
What we do with your information and how we are committed to protecting that information
We use your personal information to
– Receive and respond to your feedback, complaints, and questions.
– Receive and process your bookings on our website and offer you technical support when you are having some trouble with making a booking or receiving a booking confirmation.
– Send you our current special offers, promotions, or discounts.
Tnktravel.com does not and will not sell information about you to anyone and only use your information in accordance with the policy herein. We never share your information with third parties for illegal purposes or commercial purposes unless we have your consent to do that.
With whom we share your information
We only share your information with third parties when
– We have outsourced part or all whole program from them (it might involve them processing your information, but we shall have proper safeguards in this case). For your reservations, which must be completed by some suppliers but us, we shall send the relevant reservation details to them. This information might be your name, contact, payment, names of your travelling companions and other details indicated while you make a reservation. If any reservation-related disputes happen, we may give out information about your reservation process to handle the dispute. A copy of your reservation confirmation may be included in that information.
– They are social media service providers or advertisement delivery service companies whom we will entrust with handling personal data within the necessary extent to fulfil purposes regarding analysis and management of collected data, financial analysis, ad networks, and market research. Where we entrusts those third parties, we shall implement appropriate measures concerning supervision of the entrustees. In cases of re-entrustment, we will directly or indirectly supervise the appropriate measures the entrustees adopt to their parties.
– We are obligated by law to share your information with authorities. We shall disclose your information to government authorities as we are obligated to do that as a result of an official order or court decision. Additionally, when your information is required by the national or local government to execute the affair prescribed by laws, we must provide them with that data without asking you in advance.
– They are subsidiaries of TNK Travel, consisting of Trippy, Beautiful Saigon Hotel, Trinh Gia Transportation, Signature Cruise, and Era Cruises. We shall share your information with these subsidiaries for purposes regarding customer support services because they are considered some of the service providers of tnktravel.com.