Go by jeep to Mui Ne Beach to witness a spectacular sunrise. Visit beautiful sand dunes and slide from the top to the bottom. See wonderful views of the surrounding area. Take a look at the daily life at a local fish farm. Stop by Fairy Stream, the name says it all. Take some free time to relax on the beach or explore the area.
- Tour Code VNBT-03
- Length 3 days / 2 nights
- Start From Ho Chi Minh city
- Tour Type
Mui Ne Sand dune
05:00: our tour guide will meet you at your hotel and start your trip to enjoy the fabulous sunrise on Mui Ne sand dune. You will be fulfilled by the impressive white sand dunes and it is something different which you definitely can’t see everywhere else. Bordering to the sand dunes, you will find a serene lake filled with lotus blossoms.
Breakfast at a local café.
Visit the Fairy stream, one of the most beautiful places of Mui Ne, which is a small stream that runs through a forest of bamboo and dunes close to the village. Stop by Mui Ne fishing village, a small town providing much of Vietnam’s supply of seafood being shipped out daily.
Transfer to your hotel and free at your leisure time for relaxing on the beach.
Overnight at the proposed hotel in Mui Ne
Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh
Free your time on the beach, return to Ho Chi Minh. End of services. Finish your Ho Chi Minh Mui Ne beach 3 days
Price & Bookings
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Standard Class **||$200||$165||$135||$115||$35|
Tour price includes:
- A/c private vehicle, pick up and transfer as sightseeing
- English speaking tour guide on touring day
- All Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Daily breakfast, service charge, tax
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch) / Vietnamese set menu
- Accommodation based double/twin room share
Tour price excludes:
- International flights to / from HCMC
- Single supplement charge
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
Share your thoughts with other customers.