Witness the relaxed lifestyle of Laos on a 3 day Laos Tour, commencing in Pakse. See the spectacular waterfalls of Khone Pha Pheng and enjoy a fantastic lunch in a small fishing village sampling Laotian cuisine. You will board a long tail boat to Khone Island and make your way to Ban Veuthongn village where you Vat Phou cruise will await you. Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise before docking for the night on the river in your traditionally designed cabin. After breakfast on the river you set sail for Ban Dua Tae to discover the way of life of the traditional inhabitants. Sail through Don Xai with its abundant variety of islands on your way to Oum Moung forest temple. Enjoy the tenth century pre-Angkorian temple of Vat Phou before your return to Pakse.
Pakse/ Xieng Di / Khong Island
On arrival at Pakse, drive to the spectacular roaring falls of Khone Pha Pheng, the “Niagara of the East” and the fishing village of Xieng Di for lunch at local restaurant and where you will board a long tail boat for a visit to Khone Island. After visit, take long tail boat to the Khong Island village of Ban Veuthong, where you will board the waiting Vat Phou for a sunset cruise and dinner, docked riverside for the night.
Khong Island / Oum Moung Temple / Huei Thamo
Breakfast on board Vat Phou as we set sail to Ban Dua Tae, and visit this traditional Laotian Village after the visit we sail North, past the island of Don Xai, and into a myriad of islands of all shapes and sizes, the wild paradise of ‘4,000 islands.’ Enjoy the lunch during cruising North to the island of Don Daeng, to visit the village of Huei Thamo and the mysterious Oum Moung forest temple, just a few minutes walk way. Dinner “Under the stars”, aboard Vat Phou.
Ban Wat Luang Kao / Vat Phou / Champassak / Pakse
While enjoying breakfast on board, the Vat Phou continues its cruise to Ban Wat Luang Kao, where you will join a guided tour by bus to the tenth century pre-Angkorian temple of Vat Phou, after which you will return by bus to Champassak in time for lunch, and the final cruise to Pakse, with arrival in the afternoon. End of services . Finish your Vat Phou Cruise Up
Price & Bookings
- Minimum 2 persons traveling together for join tour.
- For safety reasons and according to weather conditions, the program may be amended without prior notice.
- Child age 2-12 years old discount 50% when sharing cabin with parents. Infant (less than 2 years old) = free of charge.
- The fix fee per person on charter boat covers for meals / excursions / tours and transfer during the cruise.
- Group concession: 1 FOC half twin for 15 paying persons
- The above tour prices exclude current VAT.
- Charter rate is available on request.
NOTE: In general from 01 – 30 June’11, there is no operation for annual boat maintenance. The exactly date will be advise later.
- 3 days cruise with stops and visits as mentioned in the program with English-speaking escort
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation on board
- Alll Entrance fees
- Services of qualified crews during the cruise.
- Group insurance
- Airfares & airport taxes
- Pre/post trip arrangement
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses
Share your thoughts with other customers.