Enjoy this tour of bustling Ho Chi Minh City featuring tours of China town, splendid Chinese temples, markets, War Remnants Museum and many other well-known sites.
- Tour Code VMT-01
- Length 3 days / 2 nights
- Start From Ho Chi Minh city
- Tour Type
Ho Chi Minh city and arrival
Upon arrival in Tan Son Nhat international airport, you will be met by your guide and driver who will transfer you to your hotel in the city center. The rest of day will be free at own leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh city.
Ho Chi Minh city tour
After breakfast at your hotel, we start the trip by heading to town and visit Binh Tay Market , stop over at Thien Hau pagoda , a 150 year old Chinese Temple . Followed by the remarkable sites of the War Remnants Museum , lunch at the Muslim restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Reunification Palace, followed by an exploration of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office & XQ embroidery workshop. End the trip with a visit to Ben Thanh Market , time for shopping. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh city.
Depart Ho Chi Minh City
After breakfast free at own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home. End of services. Finish your Ho Chi Minh city Free & Easy tour.
Price & Bookings
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax||11 - 15 pax|
|Standard Class 2*||$151||$137||$118||$103||$96||$47|
|Frist Class 3*||$156||$142||$123||$108||$101||$51|
|Superior Class 4*||$216||$203||$184||$165||$162||$98|
|Superior Class 5*||$268||$254||$235||$220||$213||$137|
Tour price includes
- AC private car/van/minibus for pickup, transfer and sightseeing as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Hotel accommodations based on twin/double share basis
- Meals as per indicated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch)
Tour price excludes
- International flight to/from Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Drink and other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc)
- Approved letter of Vietnam arrival visa
- Tipsfor the guide and driver
Share your thoughts with other customers.