4 days / 3 nights
Join the group tour to visit the legendary Cu Chi tunnels of the Viet Cong and enjoy a boat ride on the Mekong Delta.
Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
In the morning, take a visit to the Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, which was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. Continue the sightseeing withthe beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. Break time for lunch at a local restaurant (Muslim food) and take the afternoon trip to Cu Chi tunnels - a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists. The network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. Afterwards back to Saigon.
Dinner is on guest’s account. Stay overnight at the proposed hotel in HCMC.
Mekong Delta tour ( My Tho - Ben Tre )
Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrival in My Tho, visit the Vinh Trang pagoda and take a leisurely boat ride along the river to admire fruit plantations and fishing villages along the riverbank. Proceed towards Tortoise islet where you will have lunch in the orchard garden (Muslim food). Then take a boat ride to An Khanh - a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business that epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC.
Dinner on guest’s account. Stay overnight at the proposed hotel in HCMC.
Price & Bookings
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|Superior class ****||$178|
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/van transfer from/to Tan San Nhat airport to/from the hotel in HCMC
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at the hotel on daily tours.
- Group tour on the A/c bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, boat trips.
- Daily breakfast, service charge, tax
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a twin / double room
Tour price excludes:
- International flights to / from HCMC
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
Share your thoughts with other customers.