- Address: 01 Cua Dai - Hoi An - Quang Nam - Viet Nam
- Location: Hoi An
River-Beach Resort situated in the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site-Hoi An where the De Vong River meets the South China Sea, right at the heart of Cua Dai Beach, is situated along De Vong river in a place where the river meets the sea right in the heart of Cua Dai Beach with romantic views of countryside, river and sea, promising a gracious and interval space in the region of sunshine and wind. Guest can take deep breath of fresh air, feel the cool breeze and can also enjoy the blue color of sea and river as well as the open blue sky.
With 120 luxurious guest rooms, ranging from deluxe, superb deluxe rooms to executive, family and presidential suites.
Rooms & Facilities:
Super Deluxe room
Presidential Suite room
Family Suite room
Junior Suite room
– Air Conditioning / IDD Telephone
– Private shower-in-bathtub
– Bathrobes and slippers / Hairdryer
– Mini Bar / Tea and coffee making facilities
– Cable Television / In House Movies
– Complimentary bottled drinking water
Restaurant & Bar:
Cyclo Cafe: Traditional and genuine Vietnamese food, the unique combination of cuisines from west and orient commonly found tiniest ingredients is enough to transform a dish into a celebration of life.
Seaman Bar: A lively bar with a fun atmosphere, serving a light snack menu. Here the mood changes from an informal dinner venue to a vibrant entertainment later in the evening. It sets a whole new pace for the Hoi An scene.
Fullmoon Towns Bar & Restaurant:
Located by the romantic De Vong River and on a shadowy road to the beach, Fullmoon Restaurant is a miniature of Hoian town with preserved old houses and reappeared Bridge Pagoda.
Facilities & Services:
– Meeting & Events
– Spa & Beauty
– Swimming pool / Children’s pool
– Sightseeing tour services
– Transportation facilities
– Foreign currency exchange
– Laundry services / Room service
– Spa / Massage / Sauna & Steam bath
– Parking lot / Free Wi-Fi access
– All major credit cards accepted (Amex, Visa, Master, JCB)