These Terms and Conditions of Reservation come into forces right after your deposit and your booking is confirmed. Therefore, The following terms and Conditions of Reservation should be read carefully, and in full. If you do not understand any part of the terms and Conditions of Reservations, please contact us for clarification. “We”, “us” and “our” in this Agreement means TNK Travel Co., Ltd, registered in Vietnam under International Touroperator License No: 79-102/2010/TCDL_GP LHQTgranted By The Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and Sport (former Vietnam Adminitration of Tourism) with its head office at 220 De Tham Str., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Prices are based on classes of accommodations, vehicles and other related services mentioned in the specific program.
In order to confirm your booking you are supposed to provide us with your booking details and a deposit of 30% of the total service cost or US$ 100 per booking in case the equivalent amount of 30% (We may raise the deposit percentage in case we believe that 30% is unsafe for some certain bookings) of the total price is less than US$ 100. For those bookings which cost less than US$ 100, full payment is required. Sometimes we will also ask you to pay in full in advance if we think full payment is necessary in the case.
Balance of Payment
- Balance of payment will be settled in Vietnam by you at least 7 working days (seven working days) prior to the departure time.
- Failure to pay in full by this due time may result in the cancellation of your booking followed by a penalty.
- For bookings made less than 10 days prior to the departure, full payment is required and are subject to the availability of the requested services.
- The reservation should be in writing, sent to us by fax at (+84-8) 39205377 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The reservation takes effect only when you receive a confirmation by email or fax from us after we receive your deposit.
We will confirm your booking once we get your deposit, and You are required to reply our confirmation by fax, mail or e-mail at least 10 working days prior to your arrival date in Vietnam. Failure to send back confirmation without notice is understood that you cancel your booking
Cancellations by us
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under any circumstances. If we cancel your booking, you can either get a refund or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the alternative is of a lower standard and price.
Changes by us
We try to avoid making any “major changes” to your booking. If we tell you about any of these changes after we confirm your booking, you can either accept these new arrangements or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or closely similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the substitution is of a lower standard and price.
Cancellations by you
Requests for cancellation of confirmed bookings must be made in writing and will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation is made within 30 days prior to the date of your arrival, deposit is fully refunded but is subject to US$ 20 for administration fees, bank service charge or other cost necessary to put the refunding process forward.
- Cancellation is made within less than 30 days prior to the date of your arrival, deposit is fully forfeited due to the penalty by the hotels or other services suppliers we incur.
- There is no refund or reduction being made for parts or items(meals, sightseeing points, etc) of the program missed by any member of GROUP/F.I.T.
Changes by you
- Amendment report must be sent to us via email or fax, at least 10 working days prior to your arrival date.
- We will advise the availability and possible amendment fees for changes made by you to your confirmed booking at the time when we receive the amendment report. However, we will not take any extra fees for those changes if no extra cost arises from them.
Liability and disclaims
TNK Travel acts only in capacity of agent for its travelers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels, and other services that are incidental to the travel being purchased. Being an agent for travelers, we make the following disclaims. It does not assume any liability for any injury, damages, death, loss, accident, or delay due to any act of any carriers, hotels, restaurants, companies or persons rending any of the services included in the tour. It does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay caused by strikes, civil disturbances, hostilities, acts of war, or other force majeure. Furthermore, it accepts no responsibilities for any delay or damage due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather,natural disasters, epidemic, or causes beyond our control. it also accepts no responsibilities for any omission, delay, re touring, additional expenses, or other events resulting from improper health condition, health certificates, or necessary documents to enter or depart from a country, or acts of any government authority. it also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour. It reserves the right to adjust the itineraries, or substitute hotels or cancel the tour and refund the deposit prior to the departure time.
In Case of disputes, claims and litigation regarding the services provided, both sides will negotiate to settle. Negotiation is based on enthusiasm and mutual understanding. In the event that such negotiations fail. The disputes, claims and litigation will be finally settled by arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.