- Address: River Road, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Location: Siem Reap
La Résidence d’Angkor built in natural woods in traditional Khmer style. Located close by Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered one of the man-made wonders of the world, it is ideally placed to explore this breathtaking complex of temples.
Khmer style is evident in each of the 62 spacious rooms and suites at La Résidence d’Angkor. The hotel is exquisitely decorated using traditional hardwoods, bamboo and natural textiles such as silk and cotton. Light and airy, jewel-toned silk scatter cushions and floor-to-ceiling windows exude peace and tranquillity.
Royal Deluxe Riverside Rooms
Royal Deluxe Gardenside Rooms
Royal Deluxe Poolside Rooms
La Résidence Suites
– Air-conditioning / IDD telephone
– Mini bar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Satellite / Cable TV
– Bathroom with bath-tub / shower
– Hair dryer / Bath robes
– Wi-Fi Internet access / Saftey box
Restaurant & Bar:
– Dining Room: Stylishly decorated but supremely relaxed, The Dining Room serves both international and Khmer cuisine in a serene, traditional atmosphere. Our globally acclaimed team of chefs features Executive Chef Alexis Voisin who offers international dishes with French flair. Chef Mee Sarmorn also joins them, preparing traditional Khmer cuisine with a contemporary twist.
– Martini Lounge: This indoor-outdoor space offers impressive views over La Résidence d’Angkor’s tropical gardens on one side and, on the other, the Siem Reap River. This relaxed cocktail and tapas lounge featuring an extensive Martini Menu is perfect for casual gatherings.
– Pool Bar: is an oasis amid the hotel gardens, ideal for a light lunch when you just can’t tear yourself away from the beautiful saltwater pool. Offering light meals, snacks and salads, refreshing cocktails, juices, shakes and beers, it is open only for lunch. – BBQ Restaurant: During the late afternoon, enjoy La Résidence d’Angkor at sunset in the outdoor BBQ restaurant facing the swimming pool. A selection of international meats is served fresh off the BBQ grill.
– Meetings & Events: La Résidence d’Angkor is perfectly placed to accommodate meetings and events. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements and we will be delighted to help.
– Swimming Pool: is surrounded by lush, verdant foliage to provide a private, intimate space. Decorated with 45,000 handmade individually glazed tiles, each reflecting a different shade of green, it is styled after the nearby Baray lakes.
– Kong Kea Spa: is a totally indulgent sensory experience dedicated to pampering your body while relaxing your mind using local organic and chemical free products.
– Boutiques: The two boutiques at La Résidence d’Angkor feature a wide range of attractive items.