- Address: Junction of Oum Khum and 14th Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Location: Siem Reap
Shinta Mani, which is derived from Sanskrit, meaning “The gem that provides everything one desires” is a perfect description for this intimate friendly 18 rooms boutique hotel and its Institute of Hospitality in Siem Reap, Cambodia. This boutique 4-star …
18-room luxury boutique hotel are furnished with modern and standardized equipment.
– Air Conditioning / IDD telephone
– Minibar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Safety box / Wifi internet access
– Satellite / Cable TV
– Bathroom with bath-tub / shower
Facilites & Services:
– “Indochinese Restaurant” featuring the cuisine from the Mekong Region
– Bonnalay – Rooftop Bar / Café with free wifi
– Media Room and Library – Our library is one of the most comprehensive resource centres on Angkor Wat in the region
– Car Parking / Car Rental
– Concierge Service / Currency Exchange
– Laundry Service / Room Service
– Tour Desk are provided upon request at Shinta Mani.
– Jacuzzi / Massage
– Meditation / Yoga
– Swimming Pool / Sauna / Spa..