- Address: 129, Dhammazedi Road Yangon, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Location: Yangon
Savoy hotel is ideally located in the picturesque area of Yangon, overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s “twinkling wonder” and the nearby People’s Park. Just ten minutes drive from the city centre and 20 minutes to the International Airport.
All 30 deluxe rooms including six suites express the charm of “the old days” with traditional Myanmar antiques, teak furniture and spacious bathrooms.
Rooms & Facilities
Executive Suite room
- Air conditioner / IDD telephone
- Safety box / Wifi internet access
- LCD satellite TV
- Bathroom / Bath tub / Hair dryer
- Tempered glass standing bathroom with shower
- Electric water heater
- Minibar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Daily mineral water
Restaurant & Bar:
Kipling’s Restaurant: and its outdoor terrace offer a fusion of Asian and Western cuisine where traditional recipes and secrets combine to create mouth watering dishes, all of this whilst enjoying a splendid view of the Shwedagon Pagoda.
Kipling’s Terrace: The open air dining terrace in the Kipling’s is overlooking the pool. Our Chef looks forward to enticing you with his culinary treats whilst enjoying the romantic ambiance.
Captain’s Bar: is the perfect place to relax and unwind or exchange your impressions of the day with friends and business partners in an informal atmosphere.
Facilities & Services:
- 24h- room service
- Limousine service
- Baby-sitting service
- Laundry- and shoe shine service
- Weekly live music
- Live sports events on a wide screen television
- Spa Facilities
- Swimming pool
- Massage-and beauty treatments
- Business Facilities
- Currency exchange
- Credit card payments accepted with Visa