- Address: 854 Ap 4, Xa Nam Cat Tien, Huyen Tan Phu, Tinh Dong Nai, Vietnam
- Location: Dong Nai
Getting to Cat Tien National Park is quite easy as it is located between the two major bustling cities of Ho Chi Minh and Da Lat. It is around 150km north from Ho Chi Minh City or 175km south from Da Lat. If you are coming from overseas, the nearest international gateway is Ton Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City.
Cat Tien Jungle Lodge: is a boutique hotel offering comfortable & spacious accommodation for up to 35 guests. Our capacity can be increased to 55 plus when needed, as our rooms and bungalows are quite spacious. A selection of rooms & bungalows are available to cater for package tours plus meet the preference of our outdoor loving guests. Our facilities are all carefully built into a natural green setting, facing Cat Tien National Park with the Dong Nai River in our backyard.
- Deluxe Room
- Super Deluxe Room
- Studio Room
- Bungalow 3 guest Room
- Bungalow 4 guest Room
- Bungalow 6 guest Room
- Fan in rooms
- Hot & Cold water shower
- Postal Service
- Gift / Souvenir shop
- Daily housekeeping
- Check-in / Check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry serviceConcierge
- Luggage storage
- Security [24-hour]
- Smoking area
- Pets allowed [advance notice]
Meeting & Event: Cat Tien Jungle Lodge has meeting rooms that can cater to over 120 participants. Our venue is not only suitable for adventure tours, researchers & retirees but we can also cater for special events or for companies to hold meetings, seminars & conferences.
Facilities & Services:
- Our souvenir shop supports & promotes community related merchandise.
- Bicycling, canoeing & motorcycle rentals.
- Transportation & tours to nearby attractions.
- Facilitation of outdoor team activities.
- Visits to our organic vegetable farms.
- Nature talks & slide shows in the evenings (for group event only).
- Rustling Of The Grassroots – Our community entertainment & nature awareness events (held every last Friday & Saturday of March, June & Sept).
- Rumble In The Jungle – Our nationwide nature awareness & outdoor rock concert (held between 27 & 30 December each year).