- Address: 38 Gia Ngu street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Location: Ha Noi
Ideally located in the heart of Hanoi`s Old Quarter – Gia Ngu Street, on the bank of Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of Sword Restored), is very convenient for guests with shopping and banking facilaities, as well as eating and entertainment options.
Tirant hotel is Hanoi Old Quarter’s luxury boutique hotel featuring 38 uniquely lavish designed guestrooms overlooking the Hoan Kiem Lake. Tirant hotel offers 4 different room styles to accommodate the needs of any business and leisure travelers.
– Grand Suite room
– Executive Suite room
– Deluxe Room
– Classic Room
– Air Conditioning / IDD telephone
– Minibar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Safety box / wifi internet access
– Satellite / Cable TV
– Bathroom with bath-tub / shower
Restaurant & Bar:
– El-Oriental Restaurant: A leading elegant Vietnamese restaurant offering authentic Vietnamese refined cuisines with impeccable standards of service.
– Latino Bar: Might take forever for Tapas fever to hit Vietnam, but this Hanoi spot of Latino Bar make up for all those years.As the city’s first authentic Tapas bar, Latino, officially opened on October 28 th, offers around 30 types of Tapas with two distinctive sections of Spanish classics and fusion creations.
Facilities & Services:
– Banquet & Meeting Facilities
– Business Center
– Camera System on public areas
– Baggage storage / Travel
– Wheelchair available on request
– Foreign currency exchange
– Gift Shop and Drugstore
– Laundry/ Dry cleaning
– Fitness Center / Sauna & Steam
– Massage Service
– Wifi internet from underground floor to 9th floor
1 Sep - 31 Dec 15
|Room grace||Price per person in VNĐ||Extra Bed|
|Single / Double / Twin|