- Address: 2 Hai Duong St, Tuy Hoa City, Phu Yen Province, Viet Nam
- Location: Phu Yen
Cendeluxe Hotel is located in the midst of the famed Thuan Thao 25 ha entertainment hub and business district which offer a vast variety of restaurant and leisure establishments.
Being the first 5 Star Hotel in the province of Phu Yen of course comes with a great responsibility to our demanding guests’ selective taste; rest assured it is the ultimate Guest Satisfaction that we live for and that is what we do best!
– The luxury Hotel has one entertainment lounge with a stunning panorama of Tuy Hoa City as well as four dining outlets where our guests can enjoy a wide variety of Asian, International and Vietnamese.
– In addition and only few minutes away, we have a beautiful first class restaurant that serves contemporary Vietnamese cuisine. The restaurant has an annexed swimming pool which is all located directly on the beach.
Room & Facilities:
Presidential Suite rooms
– Bathroom with Shower and Bathtub
– Security Key Card Lock System
– Flat Screen Television
– Satellite Channels
– Internet connection
– Telephone with data port, IDD & NDD
– Console Panel with wake-up Alarm
– In-Room Safe Box
– Hairdryer / Bathrobe
Restaurant & Bar:
– Sai Gon: At our all-day-dining Restaurant, the International and Asian distinguished culinary delights will cater to the most selective of gourmand aficionados.
To compliment our superior menu selections, we offer an elegant Wine List fit for a Connoisseur composed of a diversity of wines from renowned producers in Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Chile and South Africa.
– PiPas Sports Bar: Take Pizzas, Pastas, and homemade specialties as per original Italian recipes in a relaxed and exciting atmosphere at our elegant balcony bar on the second floor while enjoying different sports activities including billiards, dart etc.
– Sky Lounge & Terrace: Indulge in our mouthwatering dishes and exciting cocktails whilst you are enjoying the panoramic view of the city and being entertained by our special music selection on our top floor.
– Lobby Lounge: The Lobby Lounge is the ideal venue for your Hi-Tea afternoon snack or your aperitif. Soothing piano music creates a relaxed ambiance; try our affordable wines either by the bottle or by the glass.
It’s time to wind down; rejuvenate yourself with a full Spa Treatment performed by our licensed and professional trained Spa Therapists. Balinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Shiatzu and Hot Stone Massage are just some of the many massage styles available in our serene CenSpa.
– The Hot Stone Massage:
A Hot Stone Massage uses stones, sometimes heated, to massage the body. The hardness of the stones allows the therapist to address specific problem areas with more detailed work or deeper pressure. Basalt stones of various sizes, shapes and weights are used throughout and heated in water.
– Banquet & Conference Hall:
The Mimosa Conference Hall caters to any type of seminars, conferences, conventions, parties, weddings and exhibitions. The Osaka Meeting has three interconnecting rooms with hi-tech equipment. Further, our prominent Multilingual Conference Center can accommodate up to 1,500 guests. Entrust the event to our skilled Banquet Service Team that will ensure all needs in any way are met.
– Welcome services by Butlers at the Airport upon your arrival
– Pre-registration at CenDeluxe Club, ‘’Meet & Greet’’ services by Guest Relations Officers
– 24 hours shift duty Butlers are always on standby to provide their impeccable services should needs arises
– Bottle of Sparking Wine
– In-room Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Fruit Platter / Mineral Water
– Breakfast available at CenDeluxe Club or In-room breakfast service
– Access to Sky Lounge for complimentary Tea & Coffee.
– Hotel Transport will send you to Airport upon your check-out date