This tour is designed for those who love to discover the capital of Vietnam – Ha Noi with its well-known highlights, cruise into one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Ha Long Bay in 2 days, and take 1-day trip to “Ha Long Bay on land”, named Tam Coc Caves, and the preserved ancient capital of Vietnam, named Hoa Lu Citadel. It will provide an overview of the major tourist spots in Vietnam and help you get accustomed to Vietnamese culture.
ARRIVE IN HA NOI
HA NOI - HALONG BAY - OVERNIGHT ON THE BOAT
HA LONG – HA NOI
HA NOI - TAM COC - HOA LU – HA NOI
HA NOI DEPARTURE
Price & Bookings
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax||11 - 15 pax|
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation with air-condition
- Double/ twin-shared accommodation ( Hotel and Halong Cruise) with breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Cyclo tour in the Old Quarters
- Mineral waters and cold towel
- Admission, show tickets, entrance fee
- 1 FOC (using half-twin) for every 16 full paying guest
- Visa Approval arrangement for Indian citizen
- Airfare and airport tax.
- Tip for driver and tour guide
- Visa arrangement.
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned in the program.
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
- Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Visa stamp fee (USD…/person for one-month single-entry Visa)
Share your thoughts with other customers.