A special tour designed for Indian to discover Vietnam in 7 days. Starting from Ha Noi Capital, you have chance to visit featured places. Take a 2-day cruise to enter the breathtaking beauty of Ha Long Bay – UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pay visit for some typical constructions remained since the French colonial period in Ho Chi Minh City. Learn more genuine cultural values of Vietnam when joining day trip explore the rural area in the Mekong Delta, such as traditional folk music, floating market and ancient pagoda. Visit Cao Dai temple which is not only a sacred temple to the local people but also an attractive destination to many visitors. Explore Cu Chi tunnels – a famous historic underground heritage in the South of Vietnam. Have a better understanding about the history and culture of Vietnamese.
ARRIVAL IN HA NOI
HA NOI CITY TOUR – SHOPPING
HA NOI – HA LONG - OVERNIGHT ONBOARD
HA LONG – HA NOI
HA NOI – SAI GON
SAI GON - CU CHI TUNNELS - SAIGON
SAI GON SHOPPING - DEPARTURE
Price & Bookings
PRICE PER PERSON IN US$
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|First class 3 *||$815||$765||$726||$699||$238|
|Superior 4 *||$937||$887||$848||$829||$320|
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation with air-condition
- Double/ twin-shared accommodation ( Hotel and Halong Cruise) with breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Mineral waters and cold towel
- Boat trip, admission, show tickets, entrance fee
- 1 FOC (using half-twin) for every 16 full paying guest
- Visa Approval arrangement for Indian citizen
- Airfare and airport tax.
- Tip for driver and tour guide
- Visa arrangement.
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned in the program..
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
- Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Visa stamp fee (USD…/person for one-month single-entry Visa)
Share your thoughts with other customers.