Tours for Indian
5 days / 4 nights
A perfect travel program in Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong Delta as the visitors will get knowledge of Vietnamese culture when visiting sacred pagoda and statues, enjoying Vietnamese traditional folk music and tasting delicious seasonal fruits. Have a look at Saigon’s typical ancient architectures remained since the French colonial period in Vietnam. Visit a floating market to learn more about the daily activities in Mekong Delta River. Visit Cao Dai temple which is not only a sacred temple to the local people but also an attractive destination to many visitors. Explore Cu Chi tunnels – a famous historic underground heritage in the South of Vietnam. Have a better understanding about the history and culture of Vietnamese.
ARRIVAL IN SAIGON
SAIGON - MEKONG DELTA - VINH LONG
VINH LONG - CAI BE - SAIGON
SAIGON - TAY NINH - CU CHI TUNNELS
Price & Bookings
PRICE PER PERSON IN US$
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||11 - 15 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|First Class 3*||$399||$340||$297||$275||$249||$110|
|Superior Class 4*||$486||$499||$388||$396||$329||$220|
|Deluxe Class 5*||$610||$589||$469||$505||$450||$340|
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation with air-condition
- Double/ twin-shared accommodation
- Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
- Mineral waters and cold towel
- Boat trip, admission, show tickets, entrance fee
- 1 FOC (using half-twin) for every 16 full paying guest
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax.
- Tip for driver and tour guide
- Visa arrangement.
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned in the program..
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
- Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Visa stamp fee (USD…/person for one-month single-entry Visa)
Share your thoughts with other customers.