Discover the outstanding spots of the Southern area in 6 days. Starting from Ho Chi Minh city, let’s visit some French colonic architectures which have been established and well-remained since Vietnam War. Glance at the Buddhist pagodas and war museum. Leave the bustling city to visit outskirts of Saigon, such as the most historic attraction – Cu Chi Tunnels, and the unique religious building – Cao Dai Temple. Head to the huge bowl of rice in the Mekong Delta where you will enjoy peaceful ambiance, witness the local lifestyles through the features of the floating markets and family business and join many interesting activities.
- Tour Code Tours for Indian
- Length 6 days / 5 nights
- Start From Ho Chi Minh city
- Tour Type
Ho Chi Minh City and arrival
Ho Chi Minh city tour
Ho Chi Minh City - Tay Ninh - Cu Chi tunnels
Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Floating market - Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Price & Bookings
PRICE PER PERSON IN US$
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax||11 - 15 pax|
|First Class 3*||$424||$368||$323||$289||$275||$118|
|Superior Class 4*||$566||$599||$405||$339||$396||$229|
|Deluxe Class 5*||$710||$689||$569||$505||$523||$358|
|First Class 3*||Superior Class 4*||Deluxe Class 5*|
|Ho Chi Minh||Signature SG Hotel||Liberty Central Hotel||Rex Hotel|
- Private transportation for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trips in the Mekong delta.
- English or French-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room
- International flights to / from HCMC
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc)
Share your thoughts with other customers.