Discover a number of featured places in the capital city of Vietnam – Ha Noi, such as having a close look at daily activities of Vietnamese, getting knowledge of Vietnamese culture when visiting sacred pagoda and statues and watching live water puppet show with traditional instruments. Get a comfortable travel when being close to the natural beauty of Ha Long Bay – UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Ho Chi Minh City – the most bustling city in the south of Vietnam. Have a look at its typical ancient architectures remained since the French colonial period in Vietnam.
- Tour Code Tours for Indian
- Length 5 days / 4 nights
- Start From Ha Noi
- Tour Type
ARRIVE IN HANOI - CITY TOUR
- Usual check-in time is 12.00 or later.
- Exciting night markets available during weekend in Hanoi, especially around the Old quarter, on Hang Dao and Hang Ngang streets.
HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
HA NOI – SAI GON
SAI GON FREE & EASY
SAI GON DEPARTURE
Price & Bookings
PRICE PER PERSON IN US$
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax||11 - 15 pax|
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation with air-condition
- Double/ twin-shared accommodation with breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Mineral waters and cold towel
- Admission, show tickets, entrance fee
- Boat trip in Halong Bay – joining with group
- Airfare and airport tax.
- Tip for driver and tour guide
- Visa arrangement.
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned in the program.
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
- Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Share your thoughts with other customers.