With 120 luxurious guest rooms, ranging from deluxe, superb deluxe rooms to executive, family and presidential suites.
Rooms & Facilities:
Super Deluxe room
Presidential Suite room
Family Suite room
Junior Suite room
– Air Conditioning / IDD Telephone
– Private shower-in-bathtub
– Bathrobes and slippers / Hairdryer
– Mini Bar / Tea and coffee making facilities
– Cable Television / In House Movies
– Complimentary bottled drinking water
Restaurant & Bar:
Cyclo Cafe: Traditional and genuine Vietnamese food, the unique combination of cuisines from west and orient commonly found tiniest ingredients is enough to transform a dish into a celebration of life.
Seaman Bar: A lively bar with a fun atmosphere, serving a light snack menu. Here the mood changes from an informal dinner venue to a vibrant entertainment later in the evening. It sets a whole new pace for the Hoi An scene.
Fullmoon Towns Bar & Restaurant:
Located by the romantic De Vong River and on a shadowy road to the beach, Fullmoon Restaurant is a miniature of Hoian town with preserved old houses and reappeared Bridge Pagoda.
Facilities & Services:
– Meeting & Events
– Spa & Beauty
– Swimming pool / Children’s pool
– Sightseeing tour services
– Transportation facilities
– Foreign currency exchange
– Laundry services / Room service
– Spa / Massage / Sauna & Steam bath
– Parking lot / Free Wi-Fi access
– All major credit cards accepted (Amex, Visa, Master, JCB)