A trip to Mekong Delta to immerse yourself in the natural beauty and the rich culture of the vibrant southern Delta region. Boating down the river to experience the local life, fishing port, fishing floating house, enjoy the local folk song music and seasonal fresh fruit; explore the local floating market at its nicest time and most exciting of the day.
- Tour Code PGT-MK21
- Length 2 days / 1 night
- Start From Ho Chi Minh city
- Tour Type
HCMC – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation. Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop. Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho. Your leisure. Overnight in Can Tho (centrally located hotel/countryside-homestay)
Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – HCMC (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay in early morning. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region.
Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory.
Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Price & Bookings
(A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults)
Departure: Daily (8:00am – 17:30pm)
Tour is not available from 21st Jan – 1st Feb, 2020 due to local activities for Vietnamese New Year holiday
Group size: Minimum – 2 people, Maximum – 15people
Tour type: Deluxe group tour
Tour price includes:
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide (guide speaking other languages upon request)
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B= breakfast, L = Lunch)
– Hotel 3*(twin/double share): Hau Giang hotel, Anh Dao Mekong hotel, Saigon Can Tho
– Hotel 2* (twin/double share): Hau Giang 2.
– Homestay with dinner
Tour price excludes:
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Minimum number of registration: 2If fewer than two register, the tour may be cancelled, and registrants will be notified within 24 hours prior departure whether this is the case. When it becomes necessary for TNK Travel to cancel a tour, registrants will have the option to receive a full refund.
Share your thoughts with other customers.