- Address: 296 Mao Tse Toung (St. 245) Phnom Penh 12306, Cambodia
- Location: Phnom Penh
InterContinental Phnom Penh is the city’s first international hotel and a striking symbol of its growth and modernisation. Part of a landmark development in the newly defined business district. The hotel is minutes from the Phnom Penh Cultural Centre, the …
Rooms are large and are similar. Each rooms are equipped with video and satellite channels.
– Rooms non smoking
– Air Conditioning / Work Desk
– Tea / Coffee Maker / Mini Bar
– Iron / Ironing Board
– Cable / Satellite TV
– Bathrobe / Bathtub
– Dressing Room
– Hairdryer / Private Bathroom
Restaurant & Bar:
Regency Cafe: Sumptuous buffets and an international à la carte menu are the Regency Café’s well-deserved claims to fame. Featuring Pan- Asian and western cuisines, carving stations, Live show cooking and desserts prepared by our in-house pastry chef.
Xiang Palace: Widely regarded as serving the best dim sum in Cambodia, Xiang Palace showcases authentic Cantonese and Chinese cuisine in a quietly elegant setting with our master Chinese chef overseeing the Xiang Palace kitchen.
Services & Facilities:
– Ballroom dimensions can be divided into 3 sections. 8 meeting rooms, 750 theatre style, 420 classroom, 530 banquet.
– The outdoor pool and Health and Fitness centre are all located on the 3rd floor
– Work out on the latest equipment, swim in the pool or relax in sauna baths, massage at the Terrace Bar.
– Business Center: Wire & Wireless Internet access.
– Foreign Currency Exchange / AirLine Desk