- Address: 135/9 Charoenprathet Road, T. Changklan, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
- Location: Chiang Mai
Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa takes inspiration from times past with an intimate hotel built in the elegant colonial style. With a superb location, Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa is situated on Charoenprathet road, in a neighborhood surrounded by lush tropical gardens and charming colonial houses and buildings, just 5 minutes walk from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar.
Our nineteen large rooms are individually styled, each one decorated with unique hand-crafted furniture. Decorative accessories and furnishings reflect colonial traditions and are made from the highest quality materials. All rooms are fully equipped with modern amenities.
Rooms & Facilities
Grand Deluxe Rooms
Royal Grand Deluxe Rooms
- Over-sized rooms
- All bathrooms have separate bath and shower
- Rain showers in all rooms
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV desk
- Coffee maker / Minibar
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Makeup/shaving mirror
Restaurant & Bar:
Our restaurant: serves traditional authentic Thai cuisine and is justly famous for high quality. Open to the public, we serve a wide array of Thai foods. In the afternoon, we also serve traditional afternoon tea, with a selection of sandwiches and Thai desserts . Our restaurant serves until 22:00 and is available for late dining and room service.
Our breakfast: is a combination of self service buffet of daily changing foods as well as made to order hot dishes, all at our guest’s choice. Freshly brewed coffee and tea are also included. Guests can enjoy dining in the restaurant or restaurant terrace, and the pool area.
Facilities & Services:
- Outdoor swimming pool with poolside chaises longue and umbrellas
- Food and Beverage service throughout the hotel
- The Library: showcasing travel, Asian themed books and selection of newspaper and magazine, located on the ground floor
- Lobby bar for coffee and tea service, full bar and wine cellar
- While the guest rooms and public parts of the hotel are non-smoking, there are discreet smoking areas within the grounds
- Nakara Spa
- Nakara Jardin