- Address: 377 CuaDai Road - Hoi An Ancient Town - Quangnam Province - Vietnam
- Location: Hoi An
Hoi An Ancient House Resort is situated 35km from Danang International Airport and only 1km from the ancient town of Hoi An. The resort replicates an original village of Vietnam with small streets, water ponds, rooms with garden around, providing a warm and restful environment.
Specially, this resort is named Ancient House because it includes a 200 years-old ancient house that has recognized as the provincial – level relic. It was designed in Vietnamese style – 3 apartments and 2 roofs. The house is home to 5 generations and the present owners.
Rooms & Facilites:
Garden View rooms
– Individually controlled air-conditioner
– Satellite television / IDD telephones
– Coffee and tea-making facility / Minibar
– Hair dryer / Bathroom / Rainshower
Facilities & Services:
– Restaurant: Being here, you will have chance to see the process of making rice – the main material – into several different delicious dishes such as My Quang (Quang noodle), Hu Tieu (sea food soup) , Bun (vermicelli soup), Banh Dap (grilled rice cake and steamed one united together), Cao Lau and Pho (noodle soup).
– Conference Facilities / Disco / Night Club
– Fitness Centre / Health Club / Swimming Pool
– Laundry Cleaning Service / Baby Sitting
– Car Rental / Car Hire
– Outdoor Parking / Car Park Restaurant
1 Apr 15 - 31 Mar 16
|Room grace||Price per person in VNĐ||Extra Bed|
|Single / Double / Twin|