- Address: 1 Pham Hong Thai Street - Hoi An Town - Quang Nam Province - Vietnam
- Location: Hoi An
Located along the scenic Thu Bon River, Life Heritage Resort Hoi An is a short stroll from the colorful and bustling Ancient Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Touches of French, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese cultures make up the distinct ambience and atmosphere in the resort.
Life Resorts was created to provide a different kind of hospitality. We have designed each of our Resorts with respect for the environments and sensitivity of local culture, a combination designed to give our guests a genuine, rewarding experience.
Rooms & Facilities:
Junior Suite room
Grand Suite room
– IDD telephone / Air Conditioning
– Personal in-room safety deposit box
– Refrigerator and mini bar
– Coffee and tea-making facilities
– Satellite television
– Individually controlled air conditioning
– Ceiling fan / Hairdryer
Restaurant & Bar:
SENSES RESTAURANT: As Hoi An is a melting-pot of cultures, the Senses Restaurant captures the essence of both eastern and western influences and blends these with the exotic flavors of Vietnam’s local cuisine.
CAFE VIENNA: Merchants from the far continent of Europe also frequented Hoi An.
HERITAGE BAR: with a comfotable setting, is a perfect place to relax and enjoy a wide selection of wines by bottle or glass with friends.
– Air ticket confirmation
– Day tours, activities and excursions
– Foreign Currency Exchange
– Same-day laundry services
– Hi-speed Internet access
– Facsimile and photocopy services
– Shoe-shine service
– Daily Newspapers and magazines