- Address: Hamlet 1 - Dien Duong Village - Dien Ban District - Quang Nam Province
- Location: Hoi An
Located on a tranquil one-kilometer stretch of the pristine China Beach, near the ancient trading port of Hoi An in Vietnam, is a luxury resort and residential enclave known as The Nam Hai.
Centrally located, The Nam Hai complements resort living with cultural attractions that reflect the true spirit of Indochina.
– The Nam Hai features 60 beautiful One-Bedroom Villas, each showcasing sumptuous indoor and outdoor sitting areas. A raised platform is set in the middle of the villa enclosed in the evening under the canopy of a cozy mosquito net, and is bordered by generous passageways and ample lounge areas.
– Designed with serenity in mind, Vietnamese culture and hospitality take center stage at The Nam Hai. All 100 villas at The Nam Hai front the beach and enjoy private gardens with outdoor showers and the finest appointments. In the pool villas, individual butler service assures every wish is fulfilled.
– In-room bathtubs
– Rain shower / Hairdryer
– Flat screen LCD Television / Bose Sound System
– iPods and Sound Dock System
– Wireless internet access
– Espresso Machines & Tea-making Facilities
– Movies On Demand (chargeable at One-Bedroom Villa but COMPLIMENTARY for all Pool Villas)
Restaurant & Bar:
The Beach Restaurant:
Preparing fresh local seafood, grills and salads from an open air kitchen, “The Beach Restaurant” offers a perfect melding of local flavors on the beach.
Situated directly above the main restaurant, this canopied outdoor space overlooks the terraced pools and the sea. An idyllic setting to enjoy a specialty cocktail, a sip of champagne or a light snack.
Facilities & Services:
Offers a full range of face and body treatments including stimulating body polishes, romantic bathing ceremonies, pampering facials, therapeutic massages and detoxifying body wraps. Packages are available for individuals or couples. The Spa uses only pure botanical ingredients, is a haven of serenity to revive your senses and satisfy your soul.
The climate in Hoi An is very tropical and humid. Average temperatures range from 22 in December to 30 in June. The best time to visit is late December to early September with June, July and August being the hottest time of the year.
The Gift Shop:
Carries seasonal clothing, local ephemera, our exclusive line of body products and exquisite luxury gift items