A few words about Cambodia
Cambodia is a country situated in Southeast Asia, in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula. Its climate is basically considered to be a tropical one and it is dominated by monsoons. The national language of this country is Khmer language. Cambodia has a rich culture, influenced by various factors, which include Hinduism, Theravada Buddhism, Angkorian culture, French colonialism and modern globalization.
As in what regards Cambodian cuisine, it is represented by rice, fish and fish products, tropical fruits, noodles and soups. Some of the most representative ingredients of Cambodian cuisine include garlic, fish sauce, kaffir lime, curry, lemon grass, soy sauce, ginger, tamarind, oyster sauce, black pepper and coconut milk.
Cambodia is a beautiful country, which is worth visiting, due to its wide range of beautiful landscapes and to its rich culture. If you wish to find cheap tour packages in Cambodia, then you are highly recommended to contact TNK Travel, which is ready to offer you a great Cambodian experience, which you can live by choosing one of the various tour packages in Cambodia that this agency offers. Basically, the different tours offered by this agency are divided into more subcategories, in order to make it easier for you to choose the one that suits you best.
Cambodia Muslim Tours
One of the tour categories that you can choose from is the Cambodia Muslim Tours, which contains three different packages to choose from. Each of the packages contains a certain number of days and specific features, as you can see:
- Secret Angkor Wat – 3 days and 2 nights – this is a Cambodia Muslim tour that allows you to discover the wonderful landscapes of Angkor Wat and its surroundings. You will have the chance to explore the beautiful temples and other attractions in the surroundings.
- Highlights of Cambodia – 5 days and 4 nights – this is also a package especially designed for the Muslim people, as it offers tours to some of the most representative places of Cambodia, which include Phnom Penh, the National Museum of Khmer Arts, Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Tuol Sleng, Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and Bayon.
- Cambodia at Glance – 6 days and 5 nights – this is another tour that allows you to discover the beautiful attractions of Cambodia.
Cambodia Adventure Tours
This is yet another of the many categories that TNK Travel has to offer to its clients. In this category, you can choose between the following packages:
- Cambodia Adventure Tour – 8 days and 7 nights – this is one of the tours that will allow you to enjoy the lifestyle and adventures that Cambodia has to offer. Your adventure will start in Phnom Penh, where you will be able to explore all the attractions and beautiful places that this city offers. You will then travel to Kampong Thom, Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Banteay Samre and Ta Prohm Temples and you will end by taking a boat ride on Tonle Sap Lake.
- Majestic Cambodia Adventure Tour – 19 days and 18 nights – this tour offers you the opportunity to enjoy the best things that this country has to offer. The longer term that this tour offers you to spend in the country allows you to better enjoy the temples and the wonderful landscapes of Cambodia. This is one of the packages that you would like in order to have a wider experience in the country.
Trekking, Kayaking and Cycling in Cambodia
In this category, you will find a variety of tours that allow you to explore certain popular areas of Cambodia in a unique way, which brings you closer to nature and offers you amazing adventures. Some of the packages that you will find in this category include the following:
- 4 days-Seam Reap Cycling Tour
- 4 days-Ream National Park and Beach Camping
- 6 days-Angkor Trekking Tour
- 6 days-Angkor Cycling/Trekking Tour
Cambodia Day Trips
In this category, you will find tours for one day in specific locations that are most visited in Cambodia:
- Siem Rip full day tour
- Tonle Sap River
- Siem Reap bird watching tour
- Beng Mealea and Phnom Kulen day trip
- Takeo getaway
- Phnom Penh city tour
So, Cambodia is a stunning country with affluent culture and landscapes. Some of the most popular tourist attractions of this country are the Temples, which you can visit by choosing one of the tours provided by TNK Travel. Depending on your preferences in matter of places to visit and of time spent in the same location, you can find a tour that suits you and allows you to fully enjoy this beautiful country and its amazing attractions. So choose the package that you consider most appropriate for you and start enjoying your wonderful time in Cambodia!