Vung Tau is about 125 kilometers Southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. The name means ‘anchorage’ as during the 14th and 15th centuries, Vung Tau was a swamp which European trading ships visited regularly.
With 15 kilometers of coastline, Vung Tau is endowed with many sandy beaches such as Bai Truoc (Front beach), Bai Sau (Back beach), Bai Dua (Dua beach)… Vung Tau also has many famous sightseeing spots such as the great Jesus Christ statue, the White palace…
- Tour Code VDT-37
- Length 1 day
- Start From Ho Chi Minh city
- Tour Type
Vung Tau Beach
06:00 am, pick you up from hotel depart for Vung Tau. Breakfast en route.
9:00 am, on arrival Vung Tau and leisure time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) - one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam with the shore runs for almost 10km, full with fine sands and white waves. Authentic Vietnamese lunch is served at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit the Jesus Christ Statue, Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple), Bach Dinh (a.k.a. Villa Blanche in French or White Palace in English), Cape Nghinh Phong. Taking a short break. Back to Ho Chi Minh City around 18:00pm. End trip.
Price & Bookings
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single|
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
- Air conditioned van
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Wet tissue and one bottle of water
- Beach hut/beach chairs/beach umbrellas rental and freshwater shower at Thuy Van beach
- All other services not mentioned in above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in above program
- Personal expenses. Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
Share your thoughts with other customers.