Our luxury Phi Phi Island suite accommodation features the extensive use of hand-hewn teakwood, creating the spacious yet intimate feel of local island houses.
Rooms & Facilities:
POOL VILLA SUITE
BEACH FRONT SUITE
- King bed or double bed
- Outdoor rain shower
- Wireless high speed Internet access
- IDD telephone
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer /Bathrobes
- Television with satellite feed
- CD/VCD/DVD Player
Restaurant & Bar:
Baxil Restaurant: Baxil’s name comes from the basil leaves which are a predominant ingredient of Thai cuisine. Although you can order from any of our menus in all of our restaurants, we like to think of Baxil as our Thai restaurant.
Exotic Breakfast: is served at Baxil Restaurant in Phi Phi. The unique & tasty hot dishes come straight from the kitchen while other traditional breakfast favorites are presented in the style of a buffet.
Tacada: is our welcoming beach side restaurant and bar in Phi Phi Island. During the day you can enjoy light meals and cool drinks while relaxing to soothing beats from around the world. In the evening, the scene is uncomplicated luxury with a romantic mood of candlelight under the star studded sky.
Facilities & Services:
- Zeavola Spa
- En-suite safe-deposit facilities
- Laundry valet service
- Boutique shop with internet stations
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort
- Foreign currency exchange
- Major credit cards accepted
- Secretarial assistance
- Daily housekeeping service
- Limousine and speed boat service
- Package and mailing service
- Sightseeing and tours arrangement
- Swimming pool
- Zann Zanook Zeavola dive and sport centre