Of course, there is more than one way to enjoy a Vietnam tour and holiday for international travelers; they can book themselves on a flight, take a bus, or go on a train. While the flight is indeed convenient, catching the train may bring them a new feeling about such a journey. If planning to visit Nha Trang – a beautiful coastal city of Vietnam, they are highly recommended that the train is actually ideal since they can contemplate the phenomenal scenic charm on the way and get the certain comfort.
Where to buy ticket
The railway to Nha Trang from Ho Chi Minh City lasts for 411km, and currently there are four trains operated by Reunification Express train, comprising SE8, SE4, SE2, and SE6. Often, the train from those two destinations will take eight hours, and passengers will be offered distinctive classes as follows: hard seat, hard sleeper, soft seat, and soft sleeper. To book a train ticket, you can come to Saigon Railway Station or get access to the site of Vietnam Railway System.
- Saigon Railway Station: at your convenience, you can directly get the ticket at the address: No.1 Nguyen Thong Street, Ward 9, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Online: an alternative is to go to the site: Vietnam-railway.com, and you can see the price and schedule of each train as well as know if it has still been available.
- The train from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang is a long journey which can get you tired, so you had better book a soft sleeper, even though it is a bit more expensive than others.
- While considering a soft-sleeper, remember to pick out the bottom bunk because it helps you not to worry about your playful kids falling down. Additionally, the bottom bunk also includes a tiny table to read, eat, and work at.
- You will get unhappy if not double checking all information from the site with the ticket seller about your train trip as something may be wrong.
- If possible, it is better to book a train ticket at your hotel as the hotel staff can support you. They will not charge you as much as a tourist outlet.
- Some snacks brought with you will be ok for your train trip as what the staff sells on train does not probably satisfy you.
Book now: Ho Chi Minh Nha Trang 4 days price from $144